For the Week of April 2, 1997
- Minge talks about budget at local town meeting (04/01/97)
- Reiters file complaint against school district (04/01/97)
- Paynesville graduate signs record contract (04/01/97)
- Hospital board discuss options for Richmond Clinic (04/01/97)
- School board rejects downsizing of staff (04/01/97)
- City council upgrades cable system (04/01/97)
- Area charity drives gives away $25, 282 (04/01/97)
- WCCO weatherman gives class on stargazing (04/01/97)
- Fitness is an important part of well being (04/01/97)
Return to the News Page.
[ . Home | News | Classifieds | Marketplace | Community . ]
[ . Business Directory | Information . ]
Comments regarding this web page can be
addressed to The Paynesville Press - email@example.com
© 1997, The Paynesville Press, Inc. All rights reserved.